Farm Field Trip/Tour Information
It's time to start planning your field trip to the farm!
Email us for info and to schedule a trip today!
If you'd like to bring an adult group for an educational farm
& peanut mill tour, email or call us today to schedule!
Want to schedule a field trip
to our farm during Strawberry Season?
- Strawberry Field Trips available in Enigma
- Field Trips are scheduled during Strawberry
Season (usually end of March - First of May)
- We welcome any group
(school, church, scouts, after school, etc) of 15 or more for
scheduled, guided field trips. Groups of 14 or less are
still welcome to come, but may be self-guided depending on
Field Trip Pricing
- Cost is $5 per child. Teachers/Adults/Family
pay separately, normal picking price for season.
(Visit our facebook page for pics! facebook.com/sgracefarms)
What does my money buy?
- Age approproate educational session
explaining planting, growing, maintaining, & picking.
- Educational Hayride Tour of U-Pick Farm & our
peanut buying point, blackberies,
nectarines, and plums)
- Children get to each pick their own quart of
- Strawberry Coloring/Activity Book
- Small Ice Cream